withdraw funds from Huobi
- Log in to your Huobi account.
- Click on “Assets” in the top menu and select “Withdraw” from the dropdown menu.
- Select the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw from the list of available coins.
- Enter the withdrawal address and the amount you want to withdraw. Make sure the withdrawal address is correct, as sending funds to the wrong address can result in permanent loss of funds.
- If you have enabled Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), you will need to enter the code generated by your authentication app.
- Click on “Submit” to initiate the withdrawal.
- Check your email for a confirmation message from Huobi. Click on the confirmation link to complete the withdrawal request.
- Monitor the status of your withdrawal in the “Withdrawal History” section of your account. The status will change to “processing” once the withdrawal has been initiated by Huobi.
Once the withdrawal has been completed, the status will change to “completed”, and the funds will be available in your external wallet.
It’s important to note that withdrawal fees may apply, depending on the cryptocurrency you are withdrawing and the amount you are withdrawing. Additionally, some cryptocurrencies may have minimum withdrawal amounts that you must meet before you can withdraw. Be sure to check the withdrawal fees and minimum amounts for your chosen cryptocurrency before initiating a withdrawal.