deposit crypto to KuCoin
- Sign in to your KuCoin account and click on the “Assets” tab on the top menu bar.
- Select the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit from the list of available coins.
- Click on the “Deposit” button next to the selected cryptocurrency.
- You will be presented with your unique KuCoin wallet address for that particular cryptocurrency. Copy the address or scan the QR code to initiate the transfer.
- If you are transferring from another exchange or wallet, make sure to input the correct KuCoin wallet address and memo/tag if required.
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain network. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours depending on the network congestion and transaction fees.
Once the transaction is confirmed, the deposited cryptocurrency will be reflected in your KuCoin account balance.
Note: KuCoin does not support deposits from bank accounts or credit/debit cards. Only cryptocurrency deposits are accepted. Make sure to double-check the wallet address before initiating the transfer to avoid losing your funds.