complete KYC verification on KuCoin
- Log in to your KuCoin account and click on the “Account” tab in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Verification” option from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Complete Verification” button.
- Choose your country of residence and fill out your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, and phone number.
- Upload a photo of your government-issued ID, such as a passport or driver’s license. Make sure the image is clear and all information is legible.
- Upload a selfie of yourself holding your ID and a piece of paper with the current date and “KuCoin” written on it. Make sure your face and the information on the ID are clearly visible.
- Review and confirm all the information you have provided, then click the “Submit” button.
Once you have submitted your application, the verification process will take a few days to complete.
You will receive an email notification when your application has been approved. If your application is rejected, you will be given a reason for the rejection and can resubmit your application with any necessary corrections.
It is important to note that the KYC verification process is required to access certain features and higher trading limits on KuCoin.