complete KYC verification on CEX.IO
- Log in to your CEX.IO account. If you do not have an account, you will need to sign up for one first.
- On the dashboard, click on the “Verification” tab located on the left side of the screen.
- You will be asked to select your country of residence and provide your full name.
- Next, you will need to provide your date of birth, gender, and your address.
- CEX.IO will then ask you to provide your passport, ID card, or driver’s license for verification. You can upload a scanned copy or a photo of the document.
- Make sure that the document you provide is valid and that all the details are clearly visible.
- Once you have submitted your document, you will be asked to take a selfie while holding the document.
- After submitting your selfie, CEX.IO will begin the verification process. This may take several days to complete, so be patient.
Once your account has been verified, you will be able to deposit, withdraw, and trade on CEX.IO without any limitations.
Note: It is important to ensure that all the information you provide during the KYC process is accurate and matches the details on your identification documents. Failure to do so may result in your account being suspended or closed.